(Originally published: October 26, 2010)
My friend Jennifer does this thing all the time where she likes to grace us with some essential health tips for living life to the fullest.
All this coming from the girl who tried the Master Cleanse, hid in the aisles of a Barstow, CA truck stop, and rapidly threw back Nacho Cheese Doritos in secret so the others wouldn't know. She admitted it about a year later. Maybe it's the only child in her.
Listed below are a few key points I have gathered over time and I feel 100% confident putting them in quotation marks.
- "You could honestly eat anything at breakfast time. Even cake. Like honestly. Cause you burn it all off by nighttime."
- "Seriously, as long as you don't eat after 6pm you can literally eat anything."
- "When I played soccer, I ate a full bag of Goldfish a day. But seriously, all you have to do is walk a little more and you could eat like whatever you want."
- "Just don't eat carbs after 5."
- "I'm not gonna wake up to workout anymore cause you just lose weight if you sleep a lot more."
- Eat every 5 hours, ANYTHING you want, like as long as it's small..... I mean, eat every 2.5 hours..."
- "Do not eat salad dressing on your salads. It's all fattening no matter what they say."
- "If you are hungry before bed just have a bite of something. Then you won't wake up hungry."
- "People who drink wine like lose more weight because they like aren't stressed."
- "Don't eat sauce. Eat anything else."
Thank God She's Pretty